Top Tips On Staying Safe In Public During The Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic is wreaking havoc on people's lives everywhere. This is a highly contagious disease you can contract unknowingly from any location and anyone. It's why most offices have now made it a norm for their employees to work from home. Schools and colleges have been shut down, and the government is asking everyone to practice self-isolation and stay away from public places as far as possible.
Tips To Follow To Stay Safe During The Pandemic
However, there could be times when you need to shop for essentials and have to step out at least once a week. In situations such as these, it can become tough to stay away from people to stay safe. But this is essential, especially when you are in public. Here are some tips that you can follow during the pandemic to remain safe while in public areas:
- Always wear a face mask while stepping out of the house, even if it is for a short while.
- Stay away from crowded places as far as possible.
- Do not step into an overcrowded elevator.
- Carry a hand sanitizer with you and use it frequently when you are outside.
- Refrain from touching too many surfaces such as door handles, railings, walls, or even supermarket shelves. For example, if when you are purchasing something from a supermarket, touch only the products that you intend to buy rather than picking up multiple ones and looking at the labels.
- Even when you are at home, wash your hand multiple times a day for at least 20 seconds every time. It's best to use a hand wash rather than a hand sanitizer when you are in your home. However, when you are outside is the hand sanitizer without fail.
- Never falter on following these tips when you are in public places; it will help to keep you safe during the pandemic.
If you need help on funeral-related matters during a pandemic or want to know more about our services here at Gallagher Funeral Home, contact us or give us a call at 318-640-1375 today.